Sunday, September 25, 2011

Blog much?

Well, it's been like 8 months since I have last blogged so instead of catching up with all that has happened, I will instead post a pointless survey that really doesn't offer any updates what so ever... excited? I know I am! 
Thanks Tracie! :)


About You 

Name:
 Brooke
Age: 28
Height: 5'10"

About The Father
Name:
 Jawad
Age: 32
Height: 6'2"
Are you still together: Yes, married for 1 year 10 months

About Your Pregnancy
Is this your first pregnancy:
 No
When did you find out you were pregnant: February
Was it planned: Not so much planned as it was not thought quite possible yet... Yes, ladies, you CAN get pregnant while nursing.  
What was your first reaction: Didn't believe it at first, but we were excited to expand our family 
Who was with you when you found out: All by my lonesome... I think Jawad was at work? Maddie was likely napping at the time
Who was the first person you told: Jawad, then a few days later I had to tell someone so I told Tracie.  
How did your parents react: They were very excited... So excited in fact, that one would have thought they did not just have a new grand baby 6 months prior... 
How far along are you: 38 weeks
What was your first symptom: Milk dried up 
What is your due date: Oct. 12th, sure would love to have this babe soon though! 
Do you know the sex of the baby: Girl!
Have you picked out names: Lauren Kate
How much weight have you gained: 26 pounds... woohoo! (Considering I gained 48 with Maddie!)
Do you have stretch marks: It's a sad truth
Have you felt the baby move: Move? yes. I think she will be born with a black belt wrapped around her waist! 
Have you heard the heartbeat:Yup

About the birth
Will you keep the baby:
 umm..I was planning on it.. 
Home or hospital birth: Hospital, where they provide the drugs
Natural or medicated birth: See above
Who will be in the delivery room with you: Jawad
Will you breastfeed: Yes
Do you think you'll need a c-section: Not likely
Will you cry when you hold the baby for the first time: Maybe a tear or two, but cry? Probably not... 
What's the first thing you might say to him/her: Hi! 
Would you let someone videotape the birth: Haha, nope!
Are you excited about the birth, or scared?: A bit... I was less scared with Maddie, but now I know what to expect, and I am not looking forward to it... At least, you get a pretty awesome reward out of all of it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment